top of page
Legal & Policy Information


Questions or Concerns

If you would like more information about our privacy practices or have questions or concerns about this Notice, please contact the Privacy Office at the number listed below.

If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint, in writing, to the Medical Records Supervisor located at South Texas Bone & Joint | 601 Texan Trail, Suite 300 | Corpus Christi, Texas 78411, or by calling 361-854-0811. Or you may file a complaint with Texas Health and Human Services by calling 2-1-1 or 1 (877) 541-7905, toll-free. If you are hearing or speech impaired, you may call 7-1-1 or 1 (800) 735-2989. To e-mail the HHS Privacy Division, send your message to:


You also may file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights, Region VI, 1301 Young St., Suite 1169, Dallas, Texas 75202, toll-free at: 1 (800) 368-1019, TDD: 1 (800) 537-7697. You can email OCR at

bottom of page