Dawn M. Grosser, M.D.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Grosser is a subspecialty trained orthopaedic surgeon who has completed a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Dr. Grosser grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. She then obtained a B.A. in pre-med/religion from Baylor University in 1994. She graduated from Yale Medical School in 2000 and finished her orthopaedic residency at Yale New Haven Hospital before completing her fellowship at the Mayo Clinic in 2006.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2019
- Baylor University B.A., Pre-Med/Religion; Waco, TX 1990-1994
- Baylor, British Isles 1992
- University of Memphis, Postgraduate science courses, Memphis, TN 1994-1996
- University of Tennessee Medical School; Memphis, TN 1996-1997
- Yale Orthopaedic Residency, Yale New Haven Hospital; New Haven, CT 1997-2000
- New Haven Hospital, Orthopaedic Residency; New Haven, CT 2000-2005
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship, Mayo Clinic; Scottsdale, AZ 2005-2006
Societies & Memberships
- American Academy Of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Nueces County Medical Society
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Texas Medical Association
- 1999-2000 : Medical School Thesis; Physical Activity in College as a predictor of Future Physical Activity in Women, Department of Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine. Thesis Adviser: Marc Galloway, MD
- 2003: Sella EJ, Grosser DM. Imaging Modalities of the Diabetic Foot.
Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery 2003; 4 (20): 729-40
Click here for more information
Click here to view Dr. Grosser’s complete profile