Tiffany D. Cruz, PTA
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Tiffany Cruz is a native South Texan originally from San Diego, Texas.
Ms. Cruz graduated Cum Laude from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biomedical Science, Pre-Physical Therapy in 2011. She has since graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Associate in Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant from Del Mar College in 2015. While at Del Mar College, Ms. Cruz proudly served as Vice-President of the PTA Club where she was involved with many community activities, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising efforts.
Tiffany is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association and is genuinely committed to physical therapy and the well-being of her patients. She is eager to work collectively with the physical therapy staff to improve outcomes and provide quality professional care to the residents of South Texas.
- National Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners: Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- B.S. Biomedical Science from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi August 2007-May 2011
- A.A.S. Physical Therapist Assistant from Del Mar College-Corpus Christi, Texas August 2013-May 2015
Societies and Membership:
- American Physical Therapy Association
- APTA Section Member: Orthopaedic, Research
- Texas Physical Therapy Association-Coastal Bend District